Like to buy some Flying Islands Poetry books for someone special but not sure what they would like. Buy them a gift card.
Never expire and is easy to use.
For you who are giving the gift card
- Just buy a gift card as you would a book. Select the amount and add it to the basket.
- Proceed to the checkout. At the checkout, you will fill out an email form including the gift card and its code. The email can be sent to that special person with a message. If you are not sure about their email address you can send it to yourself and forward it on to that special person at a later date.
- Complete your details and accept the terms and conditions, select your means of payment and complete your order. If paying by direct deposit or EFT your purchase will be on hold until cleared funds are received in the Flying Islands bank account.
For the special person receiving the gift card
- They can just click on the “Redeem” button in the email they receive. They will be taken to the Flying Islands online store.
- Their gift card code is automatically recorded. They make their selection, go to the basket and the value of the gift card to the extent of the amount remaining on the gift card or the value of the purchase, whichever is lesser will be deducted off the purchase amount.
- Then proceed to the checkout and complete the purchase.
- They do not have to use the “Redeem” button. They can copy the gift card code and paste it into the gift card code field at the basket or the checkout. This will deduct the amount remaining on the gift card or the value of the purchase, whichever is lesser.
- If they didn’t receive the email with the gift card (check spam folder) we can provide them with the Gift card code when they verify their identity as the Special Person.
Terms & Conditions Applicable to the Flying Islands Gift Cards
- These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the other terms and conditions of this website.
- Flying Islands Gift cards do not expire.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law Flying Isalnds Gift cards are not refundable.
- Flying Islands Gift cards are transferrable.
- Where Flying Islands Gift cards are transferred for value Flying Islands is not liable for any representations made by the transferor including the value remaining on the Gift card at the time of transfer.
- The Gift card can only be used on the flyingislandspocketpoets.com.au website.