Use of our website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. We will vigorously protect its legal rights and interests.
Part VB and section 183 of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) entitlements reserved. For information about Part VB (educational use) and section 183 (government use) visit www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
The information provided on our website is not intended to constitute legal, business or other professional advice. It is provided as general information only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional such as a chartered accountant or solicitor who is familiar with the facts of your particular circumstances.
While care and diligence have been used to maintain the information on our website, it may not be accurate, current or complete in all respects and, consequently, we do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.
We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of our website or any of its content. We exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of our website, its content or the information on it, including links to other websites.
Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of our website or its content is limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect or special loss.
Users of our website are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable licence to use our website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or our website will give users ownership of the content. Users may not sell, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, republish, licence, frame, upload, transmit, post, communicate or use the content except as:
- expressly authorised either in the Law Society website or these Terms and Conditions;
- permitted under the Copyright Act, including for any fair dealing purposes such as private study, research, criticism or review; or
- authorised in writing by us.
We own or are entitled under licence to all rights, title and interests (including present and future copyright) in our website. All material including domain names, company and business names, text, graphics, images, photographs, designs, illustrations, diagrams, logos, buttons, icons, software, and all products and services described on our website are owned exclusively by us, our related bodies corporate or others who have licensed their material to us (unless expressly indicated otherwise).
Our logos may only be reproduced with our written consent. A number of logos appearing on our website are registered trademarks owned by third parties and have been reproduced on this website with the agreement of those third parties.
We reserve the right to all other intellectual property that is inherent in other information, products, processes or technologies which form part of this website and are not explicitly licensed.
Enquiries should be addressed to adminATflyingislandspocketpoets.com.au
Linking to our website
We require that the following rules are adhered to when establishing an external link from another website to our website:
- A link to our website is to be used only as a ‘hot’ link (direct link) to a webpage of our website and for no other purpose.
- A link should preferably be made to our homepage.
- A link to another page on our website is permitted, but it is suggested that you run an automated link-checker periodically to test the integrity of such link. Information or page structures may change over time.
- You may link to, but not without permission replicate, our content.
- You must not create a browser or framed border environment around our content.
- Your website must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
- Your website must not claim or infer the existence of any relationship with, or endorsement by, us unless you have obtained our written consent.
- Selection of a link from your website to webpage of our website, and subsequent page impressions within our website, will display and retain within the browser software URL information relevant to webpage addresses of our website.
- We retain, in our sole discretion, a right to disapprove and seek the removal of any link to its website. If a link is not immediately removed upon request, we reserve the right to disable that link.
Users of our website must not:
- use our website in any way contrary to law or regulation or these Terms and Conditions,
- undertake data harvesting of personal information from our website,
- use information obtained from our website about a person, corporation or other entity to send unsolicited communications to that person, corporation or other entity,
- in any way interfere with access to, or functionality of, our website or any transaction or process undertaken via our website, or
- reproduce, incorporate or store any information from our website, unless our prior written consent has been obtained.